City of Vernon California

Liquid Wastes

Liquid wastes are permitted through our Public Work's, Water & Development Services and may require a permit from the Los Angeles County Sanitation Dept.  Generally, wastes will need to be processed through a clarifier in order to filter solids from being dischsrged.  Clarifier installations and removals require a Plumbing Permit and approval by the Health Dept.