City of Vernon California

Water Supply Utility

Most of the City of Vernon customers are supplied water through the Public Work's, Water & Development Services.

Some Vernon businesses are supplied water by "California Water Service Company" and others by "Maywood Mutual Water Company".  If you have a question about your water, please call 323/ 583-8811 x 279.