City of Vernon California

Film Permitting

Film permits are currently processed through "Film LA.."  Health Dept. requirements for catering services working on the set is to submit a copy of their current Health Permit (any County permit is acceptable), and a copy of the Food Handlers Certificate. 

Craft Sevices Providers require submittal of the name and telephone of the person providing service, and understanding that only non-persihable, single-service, individually wrapped and labeled products are to be served. No food preparation is allowed!

Adeaquate restrooms need to be provided for the entire crew while on the set.

All trash and debris generated on the set shall be properly removed.